Winter Must Have

In winter, I have a lot of things can not be less; I think many people will agree that there are some special things are necessary in winter.So here are my winter essentials.

Cozy Clothes

Coats, sweaters, scarves, fuzzy socks and warm pajamas -- when the days and nights get cold, I must have some comfortable clothes!For me, when I have to wrap myself up tightly,it’s already winter.

Throw Blankets

My living room is extra chilly in the winter, and so nothing says ‘winter’ to me more than cosying up under a blanket on my sofa!I have a little basket full of throw blankets which I keep next to my sofa, so I’ve got plenty of choice to keep me warm.
 winter movie day throw blanket

Winter Plans

Although this isn’t a physical thing – I have to have a bunch of stuff planned throughout the Autumn. It can be so difficult with gloomy weather to spend enough time outside, and so I definitely try and make the most of the season. I tend tostart planning your next escape! Write down a list of dream destinations and begin your research from the comfort of your own home.

Indoor Activities

When the weather is too bad to leave the house, another thing I must have is a list of things to do indoors! This is the perfect opportunity to put on some fuzzy socks, grab a throw blanket and curl up on the couch with a great book. Too often, we buy a title that we’re excited about but then get sidetracked by life. Make a promise to yourself to read it the next time.I also tend to do a lot of baking, painting, and watching Netflix!

Winter Movies

Is there anything better than curling up in a cozy throw blanket on a cold day? Set up a home cinema and invite your friends over for watching movie!Whether it’s scary movies, true crime tv shows, or films with winter aesthetics – I always have a list of movies to watch throughout the winter season on the particularly cold days. I’ve definitely watched a lot of movies this month, but it’s kept me busy on gloomy days!
winter movie day

Comments